- 6:00PM – Gates Open
- 6:45PM – Julianna Barwick
- 7:30PM – Woods
- 8:30PM – The War on Drugs
- 5:00PM – Gates Open
- 6:45PM – Music starts
- 10:00PM – Music ends
– The festival is a rain or shine event!
– There will be no refunds. Festival is Rain or Shine. Artists subject to change.
– There is no re-entry once you’re inside McCarren Park or 50 Kent.
– Children 5-years-old and younger admitted free. Strollers are allowed.
- Non-professional film and digital cameras
- Soft sided, collapsible chair
- Small backpacks or bags
- Blankets or beach towels
- Valid Driver’s License for will-call and/or to drink alcohol
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal Substances
- Large coolers
- Hard sided coolers
- Picnic Baskets
- Glass containers of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Festival)
- Large backpacks
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
There will be food trucks, restaurants, caterers, and vendors to provide top notch food, drink, and deliciousness for all.
– There are a few ATMs onsite.