New York City’s technologists, hackers, thinkers and creators have emerged as the most exciting innovators in the world. The Northside Trade Show is the annual event that showcases the best of this community as it continues to grow and revolutionize society.
Housed in an epic 50,000-square-foot tent in Brooklyn’s McCarren Park on Thursday, June 12 and Friday, June 13, the Trade Show marks the kickoff to Northside — a week-long discovery festival for innovation, music, film and art, that drew nearly 100,000 people in attendance last year — and runs alongside the Northside Innovation Conference, featuring panel discussions, workshops, hackathons and VIP events led by industry influencers, tech gurus and startup superstars.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT AT THE NORTHSIDE TRADE SHOW?
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- Tech companies, social media innovators, content creators and media outlets
- Nonpofits, creative agencies and industry associations in the field
- Established industry heavyweights
- B2B enterprises that service the innovation community
- Companies seeking top-flight talent from the innovation community
2013 participants included: Spotflux, Google, The Ladders, Sherpaa, Bout, Hukkster, Spun, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bing, Dash, Uber, Bespoke Social Media, Yolde, Handybook, Plated, Susty Party, Red Antler and over 100 more of the industry’s top innovators.
THE JOBS FAIR AT THE NORTHSIDE TRADE SHOW
Brooklyn’s premier destination for top talent from across the innovation community
- Companies wishing to opt into the Jobs Fair will be given exhibition space in a dedicated Jobs Fair section of the Trade Show, open only to attendees who register for this special recruiting opportunity
- Top-flight talent in attendance from leading universities and NYC’s technology and development community
- Job listings posed here, on Northside’s website, prior to event
- Names and emails of attendees who opt into the Jobs Fair will be provided to exhibitors following the festival
To showcase your brand at the Northside Festival Trade Show, sign up here or contact Will Levitt, firstname.lastname@example.org